Once upon a time, we did a lot of website design. Front and back end. (Guess who did this site!) We enjoyed it, but when you’re a storyteller at heart, you’ve got to follow those heart strings. In the past few years they’ve been tugging pretty hard, so we packed up the client-side web design part of our business.
These are a few highlights from clients we’ve especially loved working with (in alphabetical order):
- Project 1: The BLIHR website
Client: Business Leaders Initiative in Human Rights (BLIHR), UK
- Project 2: Business in Society Gateway
Clients: European Academy of Business in Society (EABIS) and European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- Project 3: California Sustainability Alliance
Client: Navigant Consulting
- Project 4: ICLEI websites (Global, US, Canada, Mexico, LatAm/Caribbean, Asia, Africa, Japan, Indonesia)
Client: International Council on Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI)
- Project 5: The NYCELLI website
Client: The New York City Environmental Law Leadership Institute (NYCELLI)
- Project 6: Sustainable Benicia
Client: The City of Benicia, California
We no longer offer web design services, but we still serve companies and organizations working toward sustainability and responsible technologies—through the power of storytelling and communications.