Our founder is, first and foremost, a writer. Pretending otherwise is futile. No matter what she does, whether it’s marketing, technical writing, interviewing, or video editing, in rain, sun, or cataclysmic storms, the storytelling gene is always on.
LUCITÀ Publishing is our inhouse imprint. We’ve published:
• The Jaguar and the Cacao Tree by Birgitte Rasine
• Mayan Calendar Astrology by Kenneth Johnson
• Peasants Come Last by Dr. J. Larry Brown
• Scofflaw by Ariel Garfinkel
• The Serpent and the Jaguar by Birgitte Rasine
• Tsunami: Images of Resilience by Dan Root and Birgitte Rasine
• Wandering Turkana by Mickey Mestel
• The Unfinished Book by Joseph Rain
We’ve also produced books for authors who wanted to retain their own publishing imprint—we believe every creator has a right to determine how and through whose channel they want to publish their work.